5.08.2006

The Serbian Man Said...

..."The word for ___ and fish is the same thing in slang in my country."
(Same here, buddy...)

..."American women don't shave here like they do there..."
(He was referring to, uhm, "fish." Which actually really suprised me since I didn't think European women shaved anything...).

..."Oh. You like to sing? I think you'd be a good manager. I'll lay out a step-by-step plan for you. But not in front of him," (nodding towards our bartender). "Who knows? He might want to be manager of the Ritz Carlton too..."

..."So what are you cooking for me?" (WHAT?!? I can cook pasta, pasta sauce, eggs, broil fish and roast a chicken. But I won't be doing any of that for you.)

2 comments:

HomeImprovementNinja said...

Serbs like Sarma a lot. It's stuffed pickled cabbage. They also like to eat fish...apparently.

O-FACE said...

Yeah, i think they killed all the li livestock during the war.