4.12.2006

As Promised: Dirty Plane Jokes

Via my Cousin:
Eating sunflowe seeds is like giving head. U put it in your mouth, suck the hell outta it, get the nut then spit it out!

Via my Workmate:
A pirate walks into a bar with a wheel on his fly. The bartender asks why it's there. He responds: Aargh! It's drivin' me nuts!

Via an Old Flame:
Q:What did the penis say to the condom?
A:Cover me, I'm in!

Via a Guy I'm "Talking To" now:
(Actually, it was incoherent. *Sigh* ...NEXT!)

Via a Blog Friend:
Q:What's the difference between a husband and a boyfriend?
A:45 minutes.

...And they say Bloggers are less jaded...

4 comments:

I-66 said...

Oh like there aren't any seed swallowers out there.

[snicker] I said seed.

Anonymous said...

Oh I want to hear the incoherent one!

O-FACE said...

F-ing nastee dastardly jokes..... I'm copying and sending everyone

Roar Savage said...

66- Not even touching that one.

Sweet- It was reeeeeeeeeally bad.

O- Yeah, they were harmless. I need more debaucherous friends, lol.