4.24.2006

Back to School

What's the weirdest part of picking your car up in College Park?
(Multiple Choice)

a- Being attracted to the Shuttle driver but realizing he's a Sophmore.

b- Almost not being able to finish your grilled portobello mushroom on 7 grain with lettuce, tomato and feta when you realize that the woman who made it is the same one that's been there since Freshman Orientation.

c- Really really really being excited to go back because it means you get to pick up a fozen hot chocolate with soy milk. (Fuck the walk of shame! This was where the Greeks paraded their previous night's hookups. It was Soffe shorts and flip flops EVERYWHERE).

d- Thinking that you recognize someone but realizing that that all the ZBT's STILL look exactly the same.

e- All of the above.

8 comments:

Sharkbait said...

Aww man a sophmore...well does he look older-the world doesn't need to know! :-)

And I know it's late and shit- but Happy Birthday darling! Glad you enjoyed yourself!!

Washington Cube said...

My vote: E

Heather B. said...

E.

Roar Savage said...

How about F:
The engine light came BACK ON this morning, so you're taking it back AGAIN tonight, and you don't even mind. (Just more Frozen Hot Chocolate with Soy and Nic time for me...)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Cube....E.
Memories....ahhhhhh!

I-66 said...

that's definitely the first ZBT mention I've heard/seen that hasn't come from my roommates or their brothers in at least a year.

O-FACE said...

Holiday....gotta have a holiday.

Fascinacion said...

AAAHHHH!!!! I miss DC sooo much.. I miss college sooo much.. getting homesick with all this blog reading.
how is citron?