3.24.2006

Did I mention St. Patty's?



This could not have happened at an Irish bar. For so many reasons. That's why we didn't go to one.

I mean, if you can't have a quasi- lesbionic experience on the dance floor, it's just not my kind of place. This woman had curves I can only ever wish for. Seriously, you could have swum in them. I was more than a little jealous.

Finally, after a song or two, I looked her in the eye:
"Where's your boyfriend, honey?"
"Oh, he's over there." (Pointing)
"K. See you later."

4 comments:

Jeff Simmermon said...

that's hilarious. i saw something kinda similar on saint pat's my own self...

Roar Savage said...

Yes you did, darlin'.

El Guapo in DC said...

I'm so confused. Roar, does this mean you wouldn't be interested in Latino male curves?

EG

Roar Savage said...

Daddy- I was gonna say 'Word.' I was trying to make a reference to the ocean of curve that this woman was sporting. And, literally, she had cleaveage that someone could dive into. That said, I'm not sure what the difference is between wading, treading and swimming. So, I bet we're talking about two different things.

Guapo- Sadly, though the dancing was fun, I am only interested in male curves. Er, lack thereof. This post was about appreciation. It was still a fun experience, though.