3.23.2006

Random

I've been trying to post a picture from St. Patty's Day for a while now. Blogger will not upload it. Damn blogger!

In the mean time, I have the following observations:

Evidently my mac and cheese thing is actually called Tuna Noodle Casserole. Like, my Dad is not the only person in the world that ever fixed the stuff. I am absolutely, without a doubt, stunned.

In corporate life, you can stretch a lunch out longer than is even appetizing. However, you'll be just as behind when you get back as you were before. Not surprised? Sorry, I was.

At our bar last night were wounded soldiers from Iraq. I wanted to be flirtatious, VFW-esque, but none of my friends would join in the fun. "Too vulnerable" one said. The Men were wasted. I doubt they noticed.

Game only works for guys who otherwise might not have a chance. It's like, 'Wow, maybe he has something to be cocky about.' Game on a guy you like is just off-putting. THERE IS NOTHING MAGICAL ABOUT WEDNESDAY!!! I've said too much...

7 comments:

I-66 said...

?

i wanted to make that bigger, but the HTML isn't supported

Anonymous said...

Email me the picture, and I'll upload it.

A Unique Alias said...

USO-esque?

Roar Savage said...

66- O no. I'm sincerely in trouble if you don't get me anymore. Looking forward to 5 guys.

Words of warning for others in the future: This is what happens when you post with nothing clear in mind...

rich- It's too scandalous. I'm going to have to post a story about it, too, but I'm still clinging to dreams of being a Senator one of these days...

AUA- YEAH! That's what I meant.

Anonymous said...

Promise me you will never say this to 2 guys wearing the same color shirt:

"I missed the memo, is it blue shirt day?"

Roar Savage said...

VA- YOU'RE BACK! --And I'm TOTALLY using that, hehe!

Bland- Sounds like you're coming off a run-in with said offense. And yes, I think I *have* said that before. Because I'm so original...
:/

Marci said...

As far as long lunches go...same goes with business trips.

Blah. The 9-5 is crap.