3.31.2006

Spring Break

I opened my yahoo mailbox tonight to find an invitation to join "Hi 5," evidently the newest facebook/myspace/friendster spin-off. I was invited by some random... Wait. I KNOW I know that email address.

Who is Richard X?
Denise, passing by my room: I don't think we ever knew a guy by that name.
Where is Manchester?
England!-- Her boyfriend screamed from her room.
--Boston! Uhm, I mean.... Massachussetts! Denise chimed in.


I was so intrigued, I had to join "Hi5" just to find out who this dude was.

Oh.My.G-d.

Uhm, Den-ISE!?!
Ye-ah?!
Manchester is in Jamaica...!

8 comments:

I-66 said...

?

Sharkbait said...

I love you dear, but I don't think I followed that at all...maybe it's me.

I hope you have a spectacular weekend

Jeff Simmermon said...

Yeah, this is either an inside thing or something that makes me feel old. Maybe both.

I-66 said...

Okay. I'm not the only one then.

MappyB said...

I'm lost.

O-FACE said...

Wat da bloodclot lot, bumba clad ms botchee gurl ya know no dread head in or dat out kingstun yung gurl???

I tried.

Roar Savage said...

Kind of an inside thing... but honestly, guys. I'm no Faulkner, and this isn't Rocket Science...

O, baby- Really want to do Kingston next. I hear it's more "urban" than Negril...

O-FACE said...

I was listening to NPR for some ungodly reason like a year ago and one of the topics of the day was Kingston's murder rate. That city has on average 3,000 murders a year, like 3x the U.S. average.