2.17.2006

VD Answered: One man's flipside

So, The Man has me working pretty hard today at job #1. And then it's immediately job #2. And then it's K's birthday in Adams Morgan. (Happy Birthday, you sexy, sexy girl!)

Needless to say, I have very little time to pontificate. Why don't you check this out instead? One man I respect in the blogosphere took the time to do a flipside to my own "5 Types of Guys." It's amusing. Which one of his types are you? Which ones have you dated? As you'll see, I've already labeled myself...

Have a lovely weekend!

One more thing: according to my sitemeter, someone at the Pentagon thought that my last post was entertaining. For, like, a WHILE. Between all the work I'm doing today, I think I'm gonna call my lawyer...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pentagon eh?
Everyone break out your tinfoil hats.

I-66 said...

Yanno, even the ones that show 0:00 on sitemeter for how long someone was on the site aren't accurate.

...it just means they didn't click anywhere else on your page, but could've been there for any length of time.

Roar Savage said...

really? so they should count as page views then, instead of just hits.

Interesting, but not comforting, 66. It showed something more like 72:50.

Roar Savage said...

er, the other way around (views vs. visits). you know what i mean.

I-66 said...

I think I skew a lot of people's sitemeters because I'll click.. read... minimize.. come back later and click elsewhere.

Looks like I was there for like an hour but I was only reading for 3 minutes.

Roar Savage said...

You will forever be known by me, darling, as the conspiracy killer. : P

Heather B. said...

someone from the Pentagon came to mine today as well. Weird.

I-66 said...

I suppose there are worse things by which I could be known...

Roar Savage said...

Heather, we attract the same readers. Hmmm...

I think we should ask this Pentagon dude/chick to come to the HH.

Actually, I think everyone should put there domain names on their nametags, that way I can put a face to all those who have been cruising my site.

If it wasn't clear already, I am addicted to my sitemeter.

I-66 said...

mine shouldn't be hard to figure out... but you can guess in another forum.

Marci said...

Damn, now I feel compelled to go to site meter right now.

Yay, I got hit by Pengatoner too (by way of City Sparkle). Yay, because now I don't feel left out.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend.