1.05.2006

Happy Confrontation Day!

1 down, 3 to go.

It's not that I'm confrontational per se, it's just that it's time for me to get some stuff off my chest. Did a lot of thinking last night, cleaned my house, watched 2-- (count 'em!)-- 2 Romantic Comedies last night, and woke up today refreshed. Rejuvinated. Ready to tell some people off. (Or in this morning's case, admit that I'd been at least partially wrong).

In honor of this historic day, I'm flying sans "notes." What will spring forth from my mouth has and will continue to be the product of a scattered and overactive brain. Here's hoping I can be as diplomatic ALL day, as I was in the first go-round.

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

I-66 said...

I'm kinda curious as to what these movies were. I know some female non-confrontationals and I figure they'd be a good recommendation.

Roar Savage said...

LOL! I watched "Must Love Dogs" and "Bewitched." (That's the nice thing about being single: You can catch up on your bad chick flicks without making anyone else miserable).

It's not so much that those movies were non-confrontational in nature, but they warmed my sappy heart. They made me feel hopeful.

I am the BIGGEST nerd.

I-66 said...

I actually wrinkled my nose after seeing those titles.

...still wrinkled...

okay.

Roar Savage said...

Sorry man. I'm a chick. I can't help it.

Just say a little prayer of gratitude that some sappy chick like me didn't make you watch it, too. hehe.

I-66 said...

She can be as sappy as she wants if she likes football and/or soccer too. :)