1.27.2006

My. Head. Hurts.

...It's 11am and I'm just rolling into the office. I laid in bed for an extra hour this morning, unable to support the idea of actually moving. I'm still dizzy.

Needless to say, I did *not* stick to K and I's plans of only having two cocktails at most. What can I say? Eyebar on Thursday is BO-ring! The old men were out in full force. It was Russian night. The guys at PimpHand that I had originally planned to see could not get the place's equipment working. And I went to UMD, which means, basically, that when bored in a bar, I often choose to drink for sport. ...So I did.

After the free blue martinis we got for being chicks, K went home, but Ash and I hopped in a cab to K Street Lounge, which of course took us straight to Citron. We drank Washington Apples and danced on the bar (which the owner is all-too-happy to encourage me to do all the time: 'No one's danced on the bar tonight. Roar! You go, you're great!').

*Alas* old men and crowds (and early drunkenness) sent us home by 1. I was out for a whole 2 hours! Which only goes to show how talented I actually am: 2.5 venues, many drinks, bar dancing and losing my credit card.... I am *such* a multi-tasker.

...I will post more later, when my head feels normal again. I'll give "The Man" my slow brain waves, and save the good stuff for y'all later.

And I have to get normalized at some point, cuz it's SALSA NIGHT TONIGHT! Ouepa! (sp?)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dancing on the bar on a school night?? Someone is a naughty girl! ha ha

Anonymous said...

From an Auburn point of view, last night was a blast. Never thought I'd see so much talent on a salsa dancefloor in DC. :c)

Nicole said...

Awww, I'm so sad I missed the salsa-ing, as I texted you, I didn't get out of work until 1:30.

Bar dancing, sweet! I haven't done that since...Bar Baltimore when I was 19, obviously way too long ago.

But I did have my first Washington Apple Saturday night while out in B-more. Yum.

Shall we try again this weekend for some QT? I'm off Fri & Sat, WOO HOO!

Roar Savage said...

More on the salsa dancefloor later, Auburn. Thanks for coming, it was fun.