1.11.2006

Way to Start the Day!

Driving in to work, over the Memorial bridge, what was on 95.5 but: Jungle Fever.... "oo ee oo ee oo!" Totally random, and quite timely, I must admit.

OK: New lyric test-- (This is in fact, my favorite song right now. A classic, if I do say so myself)

"Sitting all alone, by the telephone
Waiting for your call, when you don't call at all!

OOoooh! It's-a, got-to-be a _______!"

**Can't you just hear that funky syncopation?**

Happy Testing! Free shot for the blogger who gets it at next week's HH.

6 comments:

I-66 said...

Why do you use me
Try to confuse me
How can you stand to be so cruel...

Oh It's got to be a sha-ame

The Spinners.

I-66 said...

They do an excellent "Working My Way Back to You", by the way.

Roar Savage said...

Was it too easy? I couldn't help but post the best first...

I-66 said...

that wasn't too easy... I'm not too up on The Spinners, as much as I appreciate the music

Roar Savage said...

So what kind of shot do you want? (I'm partial to Jameson and Washington Apples, myself).

I-66 said...

TBD?