1.09.2006

Keepin' It Nerd Free With My TI-83

...This was the Tshirt from Urban that I almost got my cousin for Christmas, nerd that he is. He's going to OU's Med School next fall. Sorry there's no link, they've sold out of it, but I still think the text is hillarious.

Here's wishing I actually was computer-kind-of-nerdy at one point in my life (I had the choir nerd thing down pat in HS and College) cuz I'm having blog problems. How do I add to my links list?? Blogger help is only so helpful, you know?

Perhaps I'm a pragmatist, but: If blank links show up on my blog, you'd think there'd be a links section in the chinese that they call code. But there isn't. I swear. I've looked.

I-66, I want to return the favor. I want yeah-so-I'm on my blog.... but I'm clueless.

Perhaps someone at the next Blog HH can help.
www.kathrynon.blogspot.com/2006/01/wondertwin-powers-activate.html

4 comments:

Roar Savage said...

I love you too, boo.
Er, I mean, Neezy.

I-66 said...

try this - and let me know when you're done so I can delete it, por favor

Roar Savage said...

I-66, as usual, you are the coolest guy on the 'net.

Thanks for the help!

I-66 said...

haha.. thanks. You can probably take out the Google News link -- unless you really want it.